Steve has been shooting high-end advertising photography in NY since 1983, and founded Red Productions Inc in 2006. He brings his curious, intuitive, creative eye to every project, and directs, shoots, and oversees all client work. Steve continues to challenge himself and his team to explore the latest styles, techniques, and tools of the trade, and has made a name for himself in photography because of his exquisite lighting, innate understanding of client needs, and efficiency on set. His focus is to deliver the highest quality shots with the least inconvenience to you as the client. Originally from Colorado, Steve lives with his family in Williamsburg, where he continues his quest to find the best fried chicken in the city.
As the studio manager, Jeanette works closely with clients and oversees all project details. From ensuring that your products are received and returned in a flash, assisting on shoots, to client communication and invoicing, she's got you covered. Jeanette has a background in digital and print media, as well as photography and event management, and just recently moved to NYC from Portland, Oregon.
Artur retouches and edits all photos and videos shot by Red Productions. His work has evolved over the last five years to specialize in product retouching, and in his three years here, he has mastered the complex variety of work that we do. When he is not retouching up a storm or fulfilling his duties as the Red Inc. resident DJ, he is exploring NYC, where he has lived since 2009, when he moved from Kazan, Russia.
WHAT WE DO
Red Productions is a streamlined, affordable way to purchase commercial studio photography. Our philosophy is to always over exceed your expectations and deliver a truly easy and enjoyable experience.
We make it easy:
- Send us the item(s) that you need photographed, we discuss art direction via phone or email, capture the image digitally, clean up, color correct and upload to our servers for viewing.
- Upon your approval the image(s) will become available to download to your desktop in high resolution.
Beautiful photography for your product really is that simple.
HOW IT WORKS
- Contact us by email or phone to discuss the project and how best to get your item(s) to us.
- We set up and shoot according to your direction. All images are captured digitally, RGB with a file size of 500 dpi at 11.5 x 16 inches.
- Every project is all inclusive of retouching and color correction. Once we receive your approval, we'll forward the download access information. We are confident you'll love what you see. If not, we will re-shoot.
- Most projects are completed within 24 hours.